Keeping up to date with maintenance means that:
- Equipment has a higher 'up-time' i.e. equipment is available for use more of the time
- User confidence in the technology is higher
- Overall Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) Is likely to be lower
- Troubleshooting is easier as Software and Firmware is up to date
Our Typical Maintenance Visit Includes:
- Full cleaning of the equipment purchased from T.E.S.T., Inc.
- Ensuring the equipment is stable and secure
- Re-align projector image to board, where applicable
- Clean interactive pen tray and test usage
- Update firmware on board (if necessary)
- Calibrate display and test usage
- Advice and guidance on software updates available
- Unlimited access to our helpdesk support line
1 Visit per year
Maintenance fee based on number of T.E.S.T. products per site.